|Joined||July 31st, 2011|
|Birth||October 3rd, 1984|
"Atlas Roberts" is a medical intern who joined X-Factor in 2011, only one month into his internship. He is a cryokinetic, capable of freezing liquid and vapor at will.
- BS in Biology at UC Santa Cruz
- MD at UC Davis
- Shannon Roberts: Mother; Surgeon in San Jose; Registered Mutant
- Frank Roberts: Father; Business Analyst; Registered Mutant
- Jen Roberts: Sister; Registered Mutant
Notable Public Information
Was a star soccer player at UC Santa Cruz between 2003-2007, playing Striker. If you went to the games or supported the team at that time, the name would be familiar.
Atlas is a Cryokinetic, able to create ice by manipulating any water based liquid. He is able to freeze liquid directly on touch, as well as freeze the air and liquid in proximity of his body. Atlas is able to use a physical object as a conduit in order to freeze a path further away from his both, creating an ice object.
Basic Agent Certifications
- Clinic Duty
- Language (Latin)
- Joined X-Factor July 31st, 2011
- Departed to North Dakota for Training August 22nd, 2011
- Returned from North Dakota with Basic Stealth, Basic Firearms, and Self-Defense