|Date||July 14 - 21, 2009|
|Team||Amadeus, Harrison, Julian|
|Location(s)||New York, NY|
Agents are sent to investigate the theft of a glider and suit prototype from Osborn Enterprises in New York. They discover that it was stolen by none other than Norman Osborn, Founder and CEO of Oscorp.
- Agents speak to security personnel at the Oscorp facilities from which the prototype was stolen. They find there is little to no evidence of a break-in.
- While agents are there, the assumed thief of the prototype arrives on the stolen equipment and attacks the Oscorp facilities with explosives. Agents retaliate, but fail to capture the terrorists.
- Agents intercept the terrorist arming the George Washington Bridge with explosives. They capture him and discover him to be Norman Osborn.
- Norman Osborn - Founder and CEO of Osborn Enterprises. Discovered to be the terrorist who stole the glider and suit prototypes.
- Harry Osborn - Norman's son. Provided intelligence to Parker during the mission.
- Oscorn Enterprises, New York.