|Timezone||PDT +7 hours (WET)|
<googlemap version="0.9" lat="35" lon="-5.9" zoom="9" width="300" height="250" controls="small" scrollwheel="zoom"> </googlemap>
Ksar-el-Kbir is a small village in the Middle Atlas Mountains in northeastern Morocco where al-Sahra set up labs for research.
- Capture of Carmen.
- They were in the process of manufacturing a vaccine for / making a biological weapon out of typhus. It isn't clear which. Their work included a CDC report on typhus fever as a Category B biological weapons agent.
- Their lab was hastily reconfigured into holding facility following the leak on Algiers.
- They are no longer active in this area following the break out and rescue of X-Factor agents on January 23, 2010 at the end of The Lion's Den.
- Ragnar Jonassen is somehow related to work on turning typhus into a biological weapon in the al-Sahra lab.
- The Lion's Den (Jan 16-26, 2010)
- Captured agents are moved to this location after Michael Debauer tips off al-Sahra about the discovery of their estate in Algiers.
- Madrox takes a team back to check the labs.